CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Dream.... or a Premonition??


Last night I had a VERY realistic dream that we added a THIRD girl to our "team" of pups... a female Golden Retriever named.... Lila.

Isn't that a beautiful name?

She was gorgeous.... pale, pale yellow... almost white.

And she had the sweetest little heart shaped face and was just a LOVE!

I told Ron about it this morning and he looked at me like I'd been smoking crack.

(I guess that means NO.)

However, I'm thinking maybe Lila exists somewhere in our future, and was coming to visit me in my dreams. I hope she continues to visit me in my dreams. :-)

2 comments:

Najia said...

Hells yah she is out there! Go get 'er!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that picture because I was sure you HAD adopted a third!

HWHL said...

She hasn't come back to visit me again, KBL.... I'm hoping she will though. I really want to "repeat" that dream. I LOVED her!