CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Nothing like Squishy Puppy Poo Between Your Toes....


It's really a good thing Diva is so darn cute..... because if she weren't, stuff like what happened this morning would be VERY tough to deal with.

Anyway, this morning, around 9 AM, working away, I hear my 12 year old son BELLOW from downstairs "MOM!!! I NEED YOU!!!"

Thinking that something Very Serious had undoubtedly happened, I raced downstairs to find that J had accidentally stepped in an unfortunate pile of poo that Diva had deposited on the carpet. The poo was still warm (ick) and had squished up between his toes.

J was NOT happy and was standing on one foot, GLARING at Diva, who was, of course, completely oblivious, and wanting to play.

Long story short: I had J hop into the bathroom where I proceeded to clean his foot for him, over the toilet (yes, I realize he could have done this himself, but he was so FREAKED OUT that he stepped in warm poo, INSIDE, that he was momentarily rendered helpless....). Then I cleaned up the carpet, and put the puppy back outside for a bit, filled her kiddie pool and let her play.

Just another morning of Puppy Mayhem at our house. :-)
(But the accidents are getting fewer and fewer. Thankfully.)

2 comments:

Me said...

I thought you were going to say your son yelled for you because he needed you to make Blueberry Muffins STAT!

How am I just now finding Diva's diaries now? I will add to my blog roll.

HWHL said...

No, poor J was freaked out by the dog shit, bless his heart. But I think I probably did make him some "sympathy muffins" after the poo was all gone.

(Interestingly, my son is much more of a Cat Person, than a Dog Person... he really misses our cats that passed away when he was little.)