CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Diva's Latest Sleeping Arrangements




Well, basically we have failed miserably at crate training. We've been trying since mid-June but Diva is totally NOT into it. And now that she and Ruby sack out during the day on the bed in the guest room/office, she's even LESS into it.

So last night I woke in the middle of the night to find a 25 lb. lump at the foot of our king size bed. In no way did it resemble a dog (and I'm blind as a bat without my contacts), so I fumbled for my glasses and turned on a lamp. Yes, it was indeed Diva. She was sound asleep on her back - legs splayed out (very un-ladylike) and she stayed that way all night.

Hubster and I kind of enjoyed it. It's been since Chloe (our wonderful, late great Black Lab who we got when we were newlyweds) since we've had a dog sleep in the bed with us. Diva fits right in. And Ruby gets the queen bed in the guest room all to herself. (Boy, are our dogs spoiled, or what??)

0 comments: