CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Week Ahead for Diva

Diva get spayed (spaid?) - FIXED - on Wednesday.

My kids are NOT happy.
They want puppies and cannot understand WHY I'm being so cruel. I explained to them the world already has PLENTY of puppies... we don't need to contribute to the problem....

(And then there's the issue of the amorous German Shepherd down the street who has been coming by the house with chocolates, flowers.... and ulterior motives..... It really is just a matter of time before he gets her alone and - voila - we WILL have little pupsters running around.)

So, Wednesday is the day. I know the vet very well (actually he goes to 12Stone).
I'm sure it will all go off without a hitch. :-)
Full report to follow.....

0 comments: