CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Diva, Queen of Destruction (New Video from Yesterday)

UPDATE: Diva's surgery went FINE today. She is resting comfortably and spending the night at Casa de Veterinarian tonight. Tomorrow she will come home and I'm preparing Chicken & Kibble (per KBL's instructions) for both Diva and the Rubester.

However, for your viewing enjoyment, I have video of the DESTRUCTION I came home to yesterday. Keep in mind I was VERY irritated at what I found (you'll hear it in my voice). The bed they sleep in IS "their" bed.... it's in our guest room (also my office) and the mattress is old and crappy and simply NOT suitable for humans anymore. But what Diva did to it is..... well, I'll let the video speak for itself. :-)


1 comments:

Me said...

I figured I should check on here for Diva's update. Ignore my other comment on your blog! Glad to hear she's doing well, sorry about the destruction!